Custom Booklet Printing give entrepreneurs a unique way of presenting printed materials. With its vibrant print and design, it will attract customers making your brand memorable. You can give it during events, shows, and other special occasions. It is a cost-efficient, simple, and successful approach in sharing information.
Share your story with personalised printed booklets!
Make your brand known. These booklets are an organised and effective way of engaging with your customers. You can give it to possible customers during trade shows and events. We use quality booklet printing techniques so you can confidently give samples of your printed products as giveaways. With this, you will be able to network with them whilst also showcasing your product.
● Stapled binding otherwise known as saddle-stitching
● Choice of A4, A5, and DL sized booklets
● Various paper stock options for the covers
● Can be printed in black or white
● Comes with a 5mm white border on the edges
Full-colour booklets allow the customers to know your brand. Not only does it inform them of your product, but you can also include a catalogue of your items. You can also include pricing and details on how they can contact you.
Guidelines for Booklet Printing File Format, Layout, and Cover
For a successful print, we recommend following these upload terms:
1. Format – Make sure your file is in PDF format, and there is no password protection.
2. Layout – Please arrange the files in their proper order. Have it in single pages with the four cover pages.
3. Blank Pages – If there are cover pages you want to be blank, please add it to your PDF file.
Suggestions for Design and Layout
To assure a well-executed print on your booklet, you may follow these tips:
1. Colours – The colours used in printing booklets is CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black). Images that use Pantone or RGB colours will be changed right away.
2. Resolution – We require a resolution of 300 dpi for booklets. If you send us a lower resolution, the quality of the print will be affected.
3. Bleeds – Always add at least 1.5 – 2.0 cm cm bleed on all sides of every page to prevent leaving white lines.
4. Margins – Place the text at least 1.5 cm from the margin. If you have smaller margins, you might find it hard to read, and it may come off too close to the margin.
Popular Paper Stock Options for Booklet Printing:
You can choose from many options and these are some of the popular paper stock for your cover:
● Budget matte: 200gsm silk coated cover stock
● Premium matte: 270gsm silk coated cover stock
● Budget glossy: 200gsm glossy cover stock
● Premium glossy: 270gsm Glossy cover
Pages inside your booklet are often times printed on 120gsm silk coated paper.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How long does it take to deliver the custom booklet?
You can receive your booklet within three (3) to five (5) working days. Rush orders are welcome. Ask about our next day 0r 48 hour turnarounds.
Can I create a custom booklet directly on Barney’s website?
Not now, you have to send as a PDF file of your design. We will see to it that the file you sent us is in the proper format and page count. You may refer here for How To Create PDF Booklet Print Files.
Do you require me to create content for all four cover pages?
No, you don’t need to include content for all of it. You may just wish to have the outer covers printed and the inner covers blank.
Should I add a bleed all around my design?
Always add at least 1.5 – 2.0cm bleed all around to allow to prevent leaving white lines due to cutting variations. Please make sure that the pictures, colours, and background images are extended until the bleed area. It is best to add bleed and margins.
How many pages are there in a booklet?
A booklet has four cover pages and its inside pages. Saddle-stitched booklets are always a multiple of four pages.
Can I make an order for one booklet before ordering in bulk?
Yes, we can print one booklet for you.
Can the cost per booklet change if I buy more?
Yes, the price becomes lower when you buy more booklets. You can check with our Customer Happiness Team for more details. They will be happy to assist you with your request.
Lastly, draw more attention to your brand at your next event with full colour printed brochures. Works well both indoors and outdoors and can easily be stored, this is an awesome marketing tool for all types of businesses. We also offer apparel you can customise with your brand, the Five Panel Superior Cotton Mesh Flat Cap is just one of many great options you can choose from.
Finally, do call our Customer Happiness Team today at 1300 663 812 or chat with the team on Livechat!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.