- All files must be in CMYK and/or Spot colour. RGB is not suitable, however conversions to CMYK can be done on request.
- All linked files must be supplied for each job including all fonts and placed images.
- In certain applications (particularly PC jobs) it may be preferable to ‘outline’ any fonts used to avoid font problems.
- Any raster files (Photoshop EPS, TIF, JPG, etc) should have a resolution of 300dpi when placed at 100% into any artwork.
- Any missing files may result in delays in finishing the job.
- All jobs must have 3mm of bleed outside of the trim area, if trimming is required.
- All jobs must be accompanied by at least one of either a full set of colour proofs or separated laser stats.
in all instances Mac files are preferable to PC files. All PC jobs must have a ‘Press Optimised’ PDF supplied, as well as the original files.